Jumat, 07 Oktober 2016

what movie best describe my life

Hello ladies and gentlemen, how are you all? wish you good health always. On this occasion I will tell you a little about the movie that describes my life. Previously, I was confused too must choose which movie is appropriate to describe the life of me, then after many also think the film depicts the life of me, but that best describes my life is a cartoon Naruto. From childhood I was very fond of watching cartoons moreover cartoon Naruto, Naruto in the film in profiled as a cheerful person, never give up, always in the spirit of doing anything, sometimes careless, but it can be a hero to his village. There I think the character fits my personality were always cheerful and careless. And I also wanted to be a helper of people who are trouble though not much I can help. I also want to do all the activities there vigorously, although sometimes there must be something else that does not want to happen. In addition to the movie Naruto, there is actually another movie, although not describe my life but I wish I could be a figure in the film. The film is a film Narnia, where four brothers and sisters can enter into the world of fantasy and could become a leader in the world. The film was the one who inspired me so I can be someone who is bold and responsible in carrying out the task. Maybe that's all I can tell you all that depict the life of me, although not all the same with the film, there are at least some of the same and hopefully I can be the same person in these characters. Thank you for willing to read my writing this, so off I'll see you again on another occasion.


word : 280

1 komentar: